Saturday, March 1, 2008

Welcome! Welcome!

Hey People!

This is the blog of all blogs. LOL! Yeah right - this is just the opening salvo. Victor Sanchez Aghahowa speaking. and this is my blog.

In case the name is strange, I'm a rapper - signed to Roc-A-Lot Records from BENIN CITY baby! The album 100% BC album dropped in 2007, the video 'Pick it Up!' went CRAZY on local TV! and MTV and Channel O - nominated for the 2007 Channel O awards under Best New Artiste and the Amen Awards (cant remember the what category)

In case you're wondering that you know the name but not for that reason - then I'm a screen writer - creator and writer of the Guinness sponsored TV show 'Bachelors'. I've written three seasons of that show and still love the heck out of it cos it was my first born - Ruke and Gilda Amata, God bless you for giving some skinny kid from Benin the chance

In case the name looks familiar for any other reason, I am the screenwriter and the assistant director of the best selling Ecobank sponsored Project Nollywood movie "Letters to a Stranger"

right now? I'm Assistant Producer at The Apprentice Africa while moonlighting (?) as a staff writer on MNET's 'Tinsel'

okay! okay! enough with the self hailing! LOL!

Now you know who I am, what I'm about? Guess you'll find out later!

Stay tuned! Why? Hell you just might be bored enough to come back...

Victor Sanchez Aghahowa

9 comments:

Jamilah said...

welcome.. sanchez??? hmmm wer does that originate from.

Anonymous said...

hey sanch, its your boy from the 052, efe,i have always been a fan of yours from the first day i got your record, i think is one of the most lyrically tight and well delivered rap album in Nigeria, word.And now that i found out you screen write too and are part of the writing team for Tinsels, 'm just awed at your abilities, u've got some skills man.Keep doing what you do and keep making the 052 proud.

Unknown said...

Hey Sanchez, i'm can boast of being your biggest fan....know your lyrics let my morning prayers...lol...besides peops say we got something in common...look alike...i rap too and of cause i'm from Benin....i got boys bumping your song in Ilorin men... Na dat kind song dem they like SHEY!!!
osagz5@yahoo.com

Festus benard said...

Hey shanz wat can i say you one of the best rapper's around ,and i m always miming to your song's, I wish u could hold more show's in lagos ,so ur fan,s out here can fell u.

UpperIwekaTv said...

The album 100%bc helped build me into who I am today .. Fan till I die

UpperIwekaTv said...

Pls I need this album again pls

Unknown said...

Sanchez am still loving your song till date, how can I download your album?

Dennis Osadiaye said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dennis Osadiaye said...

Hey bro, how can I download your album? And when are you dropping a new album?