Saturday, March 1, 2008

Tatafo HQ!

Oh and by the way, to explain the address of this blog, the 'tatafohq' thing? Where I'm from 'Tatafo' = 'Amebo' which is = 'Busybody'. And thats the name of my production company. Lol! Don't ask me why - at least not yet!

Hey, anybody who has seen any episodes of The Apprentice Africa on TV can drop me a comment about it here - I'm so swamped with work and romantic issues that I never have time to watch it. lol! yeah I said romantic issues, what? Like you dont have any?

Easy!

3 comments:

Jamilah said...

lol...proud not to have any romantic issues..
never seen it. yu can check on youtube though...

exschoolnerd said...

welcome to blogville!! knowing u...ok knowing ur writing skills and hw talented u r(u can pay me later)...this is going to be one hell of a blog...looking forward to more posts......

exschoolnerd said...

romantic issues...hmmmm!! oya spill spill!!!