Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good Morning!

Okay, please tell me you have had one of those days. When you make a really organized list of where you're going to go and what you're going to be doing there for the day...and then you step out of the door, one phone call and EVERYTHING goes haywire

I had one of them days yesterday. The call that started it all? How I suddenly ended up doing a verse on a friends song before 10 am

Low point? Having to visit 3 different branches of the same bank before I could cash a cheque

High point? The night - oh the night - what can I say about it except = if you can see the cheshire grin on my face you would just leave it like that (actually now i think of most peoples tatafo reflex, your response might be quite the opposite)

Its really wierd how in the space of 24 hours one can go through so many different emotions, highs and lows...and then no matter what mood you hit the pillow in, the next morning is a complete do over...

Hmmm...deep thoughts to be having before 8 am

For all those who posted comments up here - thanks! Those nit-picking on my typos, thanks a lot! For real, makes me feel I have someone watching over me.

Am almost done on yet another script I'm working on - LOL! I laugh because I reflexively was about to post the title, but I remember certain comments where I have been urged to quit over publicizing myself - lol!

But its a brand new day, no coffee (yet), but the sky is amazing, I'm in a GREAT mood, breakfast was good, there's cash in my pocket, EVERYTHING is all good (and for those who will ask, no thanks I didnt smoke anything, lol)

Do you ever get that? Get hit with the joy of a do-over. When nothing is THAT serious, compared to the joy of being ALIVE...

I just read through. What have I now posted about? Just checking in I guess to say - thank God everyday for the gift of life, and the miracle of the 24 hour do-over

Will write again when my shoot is done, my crew is here...


Victor Sanchez Aghahowa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm yeah i remember that day, i dont think i am going to forget that day anytime soon. if i had made a post of that day it would be exactly like yours just that while you were doing a verse on a friends track i was being prepared at the bank (without knowing ofcourse, its not like they were actually going to say: today is going to be really horrible and you're going to spend most of the day in the bank)but apart from that i SHALL agree with thou's post lol. specially with the night, i really wonder how both of us have wonderfull nights at the same time.
oh well lol.
and yes, you know sometimes i get this rush of joy instead of adrenalin, thats when i get the giggles.
anyway, its time for you to update your blog. your last post is old.