Monday, April 21, 2008

The Question

The most common question i get asked is, what next? After Letters to a Stranger, what's next? What's the big follow up? what's your next movie?

Have no idea how to answer that one. Wish I did but I don't. Why not? Dunno, guess am just waiting for the chips to fall where they may

Odd huh? For someone who yells Be proactive! Don't react, don't wait for something to happen, MAKE it happen.

Guess after a while you learn that there are certain things that you control and others that are out of your hands

Am watching Heroes as this. After seeing Ugly Betty season 2. What would I really love to do? Create my own TV show. My own great great TV show

One that'll be so massive that people will happily wear the T-shirt while millions will download the screen savers. And after season one? I'll get a million emails asking for the premiere date for season 2.

That's what I want right now. That's the dream. It might not be what I get. But it's what am aiming at. Will I get it? Who knows right?

Hey, what are YOU aiming at?

Victor Sanchez Aghahowa

5 comments:

Chari said...

I strongly believe that you'll hit that mark

I'm aiming at being a business mogul by 40...exceling in all areas of interest and passion for me...startign with Branding...

ibiluv said...

dreams come true...knowing you from letters of a stranger......you will give us a great tv show-look forward to it

IDK said...

just read your post...and wanted to say that I luvd letters to a stranger. Just so u get the picture,I love nigerian movies but I'm always like this movie's good...for a nigerian movie.Letters to a stranger was good.Period.:)

Christy said...

ull get there, i sure knw the power of passion................u aint regular,get intouch wit ur "kolo factor" dats d leas it can be..........i believe in u,wats generally rare is d courage to follow ur drms to d darkest corners.....u aint goin to relent dat prettty much i know

donald ekpeki chovwe aka osiris said...

ah dear boss its donald.d writer u picked.its funny how life provides 1 with just wat he needs.i happen 2 hav exactly d same dream as u.i am ur tool boss.i live d dream & walf d path of primal warlords.i am on a quest for lost heroes