Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Last Day

Hey people! Been gone for a minute, but now am back! Today is the last day I shoot the boardroom at Apprentice Africa - I am not saying I was the best AP on the show, but I really think I had the best crew

For all those who worked on the boardroom shoot, I cannot thank you enough. You guys are the greatest!!!

Watch the show people! It's great!!!

On a more personal note, there are a lot of people that I met on this show that I will NEVER forget, for good or for otherwise. More of the former thankfully...

There are certain faces that I will miss the excuse to see everyday - to all of those people (and those 'persons') I will miss you SEVERELY...

Today's shoot is going to bittersweet for me, but ah well, the show must go on - 8 minutes to go. Have to go check on my crew - one last time

Lights, camera - ACTION!!!

Victor Sanchez Aghahowa

1 comment:

Apmis said...

did you really shot the apprentice africa?
I keep a blog on it here Apprentice Africa
Very nice show