Friday, August 1, 2008

Since I've Been Gone...

Ladies and gentlemen - your boy is back! I'm going to try my hardest not to make this long. Since I've been gone, I've been writing, as usual. Created a new TV show and am writing a short film which I hope to produce and direct as soon as possible. Am recording the second album, titled THE SECOND COMING still on Roc-A-Lot Records and I am working on yet another film which I am writing and directing for an independent studio.

Well, seems now you can understand why I haven't really been able to keep up with the blogging

On the personal front? Meeeen....so much has happened that I don't know where to begin. The summary? I have made immense emotional and pshycological progress on my seemingly unshakeable problem with intimacy. The update? had a relapse and I'm right back where I started. LOL!

Seen THE DARK KNIGHT yet? GO SEE IT! Seen WANTED? GO SEE IT! Seen KUNG FU PANDA - by now you get the picture...

Oddest thing here, is that in the midst of all my daily 'busy' - I STILL get hit by the whole 'What Am I doing with my life and Why?' syndrome odd huh?

Hmmm...

On another hand I'm going to be on 'Moments With Mo' sometime in September - LOL! I have a feeling its going to be thier highest rated episode yet. Why? 'Cos they got a bunch of writers up on the couch. Writers who all know each other. Oh, you're not aware? Writers are the most UNSTABLE breed there is? Don't believe me? Go check out exschoolnerd's blog - or ineffablewater or tejuola.blogspot.com or ...you get the picture...

No comments: