Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hey People!

Hey people! I been off the radar for a while, but am just dropping in to say what's up? A lot's been happening with me, but let's talk about y'all for a minute

What's been happening? Exschoonerd has been going loco over at her blog. Lovely reading, as always. Got name dropped by Chairlady. Point noted o benevolent one! LOL

Am readying a lttle project that I'll announce soon, but for now all I'll say is that I was at TARUWA at Bogobiri at Ikoyi last Tuesday. It was great! M.I's performance was lovely and it was a trip to finally get the honour of seeing BB do her thing on stage

I might be moving this blog from this address - will keep you posted on the move if and when it occurs. For all those hitting me up on Facebook, thanks! All those who keep calling as per 'Lady on the bus'? Enough Already! LOL! Just playing, the support is amazing

Hope you've been having a great September so far people! Much love!

No comments: